Easy Social Media Management
Schedule posts to all of your social media accounts with 1 click. Find relevant content, schedule future posts and share reviews from one location.
Type relevant keywords and find business leads. A powerful tool to find sales opportunities near you.
With our easy calendar view and posting scheduler, you can easily manage when posts go out to optimize your time and visually see your social strategy.
Easily search for, categorize and share other peoples interesting and relevant content to keep your social pages fresh and your customers happy.
- Investing in these products saves time and money with a much faster ROI and increased engagement from multiple social media platforms.
- The more you post, the more you drive engagement, and the more your potential customers interact with you and have a chance to buy your products and services.
- You can literally schedule posts to be published at any time you choose — even in your sleep — so no need to stay awake all-hours trying to vary posting habits to make it look “natural.”
- See and respond to comments from social media channels.
- No need to log into each platform individually.
- Centralized dashboard to monitor all comments on content, posts and messages.
- Allows for synchronized management for social posting.
- Create content once through the dashboard and publish across multiple channels — Google My Business, Instagram and Facebook.
- Set the time and date of the post you want — the feature takes care of the rest.
- Analytics tell you what works and what needs tweaking, plus which platform runs the best.
- Monitor your ROI and know which platform drives the best return on your material.
- Add or delete content from the dashboard, across one or all channels.
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others.
- Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content.
- 96% of SMBs say they use social media in their marketing strategy
- Almost 90% of marketers say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75% say they’ve increased traffic
- 61% of small businesses invest in social media marketing
- 25% of small businesses invest in online marketing
- 80% of small businesses do not invest in content marketing, and experts warn that they are missing a key marketing opportunity
- Email, website, and social media are the top three marketing tools used by small businesses: 54% use email, 51% have a website, and 48% use social media