Easy Local Listing Management Ranks You Higher With Google Search
Our local listing scan, fix and monthly maintenance will ensure your business is listed properly across up to 300 directories and sites across the web to rank you higher so that your business can be found easier online.
Why are listings so important?
90% of all business leads come from Google. Google is very much like “the new homepage,” so it’s important to have the brand appear properly on these other sites which appear in the Google search results page.
What is NAP?
NAP refers to name, address and phone number. These things along with hours of operation need to be perfect across all sites or google will demote your ranking on their search results.
What is google 3 pack?
The very nature of local SEO means higher rankings in local search engines, such as Google. 93% of search results show what is known as the “Google 3 pack” – these are the top 3 results as selected by Google’s algorithm. You want to be part of the Google 3 pack.
SEO heavy micro site
We will build you a micro site that will be incredibly SEO heavy with all your business' relevant listing information. This will show up on search engines to rank you higher and improve your business' SEO.
- Increase chances of being in the Google 3 Pack.
- Capture an audience of “actively searching” customers who are looking for what you are selling and are ready to buy in your area.
- Have a consistent NAP.
- Drive reviews, details, photos, maps, hours of business and content across key social and search platforms.
- Have a hassle-free syncing dashboard to change and manage details all in one place.
- Make Local SEO work for YOU and allocate your marketing budget wisely in a way that catches low-hanging fruit with maximum harvest for your bottom line.
- Gives a consistent NAP (name, address, phone number) – or “rich data.”
- Improves search presence.
- Creates and distributes brand and business information to directories.
- Generates maps and social apps details.
- Drives reviews across sites and social platforms and shows the business name in this sites that appear in the all-important Google search page.
- Allows brands to edit their business details via the “business listing report.”
- Syncs data with Google, Facebook Yelp, Yahoo!
- Allows you to enter business description, tagline, e-mail for contact, payment methods accepted, hours of operation.
- Includes links to social media: Facebook. Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Shares media: photos, videos of the establishment, products (and Virtual Tour is a great add on!)
- Ranks your local listing status among accurate and inaccurate sites.
- 72% of people who conduct a local search will visit a store within 5 miles.
- There’s been a 900% growth in “near me tonight/today” searches in the past 2 years.
- 46% of all searches on Google are local.
- 78% of local mobile searches result in an in-store purchase.
- 76% of people who conduct a local mobile search visit a business within 24 hours.
- Position 1 of local search rankings get 24.46% of all clicks.
- Position 2 of local search rankings get 13.38% of all clicks.
- Position 3 of local search rankings get 10.12% of all clicks.
- Local listings after the 6th ranking position each get less than 2% of the clicks.
- Mobile searches for “store hours” are the highest on Christmas day.