Welcome to Ignite360, an all in one digital platform for small to medium businesses. We understand the privacy of your information is important to you and we are committed to being transparent about how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
1. What Information We Collect Information You Give Us.
- Creating an account. When you create an account we collect information that allows us to set up or open an account, such as your name, business and billing address, email address, phone number and password.
- Using our Services. We receive information from you when you use our products, such as information about your business, as above. We may also collect additional information from you when you choose to sync your account with social platforms like facebook and Google, whereby the Services will access activity from those
platforms to deliver you the Service.
- Customer Support and Feedback. When you reach out to us for support, provide feedback, participate in optional surveys, we will collect information that you only choose to share to help deliver the Service.
Information We Get When You Use the Service. When you access our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about you and how you use the Services. This may include:
- Usage Information. We collect usage data such as the features you used within the Services
Some of the functionalities in our Service may require you to provide business information in order for you to use the Service. If you do not wish to provide this required information, you may not be able to use the Services or parts thereof. We will of course let you kwon what information is required and what information is optional.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your information in the following ways:
- Provide, Improve, Protect and Deliver the Services. To provide you with the Services you have subscribed, to provide technical support and to otherwise operate our business.
- Communicate with You. From time to time we may communicate with you, including to:
•provide you important information about the Services, such as subscription related information.
•updates to the Services
3. How We Share Your Information
Generally we will never share your information. If we do, it is due to the following reasons:
- With Your Consent. We may share your business information with your consent
- For legal Reasons. We may share your information with third-parties for legal reasons, including:
• when we reasonably believe disclosure is required by law
• to protect against or defent our Services against attacks
• to enforce, remedy or apply our agreements
• to prevent fraud and for debt collection
4. What You Can Do To Manage Your Privacy.
You have choices when it comes to managing the privacy of your information
- Update Your Information directly through the Services by visiting your accounts setting
- Any Marketing Communication from us will always include an Unsubscribe Button
5. DATA RETENTION.
We retain your information as long as is necessary to maintain your account or to provide you with our Services. Once you have terminated your account or otherwise cease using our Services (including if we determine your account has gone inactive), we will no longer retain your information except to the extent necessary:
- for our legal or regulatory compliance (e.g. maintaining records of transactions you have made with us), to exercise, establish or defend legal claims, and to protect against fraudulent or abusive activity on our Service; or If we no longer need your information for the above purposes, we will generally delete it.
6. How To Contact Us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 18 Bartol street, San Francisco, California, 94133
7. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENTS.
8. COLLECTIONS AND USE OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Our Services are intended for and directed to business owners that are 18 or over
and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors.